We are looking for qualified applicants for full-time engagement to join our Berlin office. The successful candidate will manage communication, research, multimedia design and direct the communications team.
- Conceive and execute both internal and external communication strategies
- Coordinate all stages of projects: planning, team management, organization, optimization, production, documentation, reporting
- Produce project briefs and manage correspondence in German and English
- Graduate of an accredited university program, preferably in journalism, architecture, urban studies, sociology, art history, or a related field
- Native German speaker, or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Available on freelance-basis
- Starting date: immediately
- Minimum 12 month commitment
Please send: cover letter, resume, brief writing sample and design portfolio (if applicable) in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.